Operating Hours and Session Information:
Our hours of operation vary depending on the psychologist and the practice at which you wish to see them. Please ensure you check where the one you wish to see is located and on which days.
We offer morning and evening appointments. A normal appointment is 50+ minutes in length and appointments are generally booked either weekly or fortnightly and typically most people require between 6 to 12 sessions. Following your initial session, we will endeavour to advise you of the number of sessions and frequency of appointments we recommended for best outcomes.
Note: Credit Card details are required in order to book online – Your card will not be charged unless you fail to attend your consultation in which case our late cancellation fee will be deducted. Please read our cancellation policy on our “What To Expect” page.
- Gisborne Office – Allied Health Alliance, Shop 10/ 15 Goode St, Gisborne
- Romsey Medical Centre – 99 Main Road, Romsey
- Kyneton Hospital – 7-25 Caroline Chisolm Drive, Kyneton
- Evans Street Clinic – 81 Evans Street, Sunbury
- The Elms Family Medical Centre – 160 Main Street, Bacchus Marsh
- Springside Children’s and Community Centre – 22-50 Becca Way, Caroline Springs